Monday, December 26, 2005

Entrepreneurship is going to be full time fun next semester

He he he he he, I got it! I got it!! I got it!!! I got the business idea that’s going to storm the whole of AAUN next semester, that’s going to make a windfall profit of 800% ROI for the first quarter of next year at the start of its operations. I got it. What a wonderful idea I’ve got.
For a ling time I’ve been reading some stuff on how to get rich which includes “ the science of getting rich” by Wallace D Wattles, 1910. from there I learnt and got a motivation of “how to find/realize my domain, which will make me dominate the market by thinking (doing my business) in a certain way.
Do you think you have a certain way to carry out your business play to stunt Abti next semester? Don't you think a certain way of making money from your business is by getting people to see the what you have thought of? Have you been thinking of how to make people aware of your business?:)) That’s why I blog.
There are going to be spaces available for advertisements in the first edition of the campus newspaper (AAUN Red and Green) next semester. The prices are as low as you can think of. You may want to contact me (the secretary) at ishola.m@aaun.edu.ng or Dr. Janette Wallis (the Club Advisor) at her e-mail address. This is the right and best available kind of advertising for you.
Remember, “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising”—Mark Twain. Make your business large and let your share holders be proud of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home